ProCharger is proud to add another Jeep® product to our industry-leading truck/suv lineup–a complete air-to-air intercooled supercharger system for the 2017-12 Jeep Wrangler JK equipped with the 3.6L engine. The HO Intercooled System features a shared-drive design for the P-1SC-1 supercharger, and comes standard with the industry’s largest and most effective air-to-air intercooler for the Jeep Wrangler JK. These new systems produce a reliable 50%+ horsepower gain with just 7 psi, on otherwise stock 3.6L engines running pump gas.
Featuring the easiest and quickest installation available, our kits were designed with simplicity in mind–no permanent modifications are required, with no cutting, bending, or drilling necessary. Even with the industry’s-best belt wrap, you can still swap supercharger pulleys in a matter of minutes and change the serpentine belt without removing the supercharger or any accessories.
With both the HO Intercooled System and Tuner Kit you also have your choice of the helical gearset option for lower supercharger noise levels, and your choice of multiple supercharger and bracket finishes–satin, polished, or our new black finish.
|High Output Intercooled System with P-1SC-1
|High Output Intercooled Tuner Kit with P-1SC-1
Tuner Kits: These kits make sense for someone wanting to perform custom tuning of the car and push the envelope in performance. Will most likely be experimenting with alternative fuels such as 93 octane, race fuel, E85 fuel, and methanol supplemental fuel. In addition, possibly changing engine components like heads, headers, exhaust, and cams for the engine. No tuning or fuel components provided.
Want to learn about HO vs. Stage II, Tuner Kits vs. Systems, Intercooling tech and much more? Click the button below to visit the ProCharger 101 page.
- Produces the coolest charge air temps and largest power gains
- Provides boost/power on demand, which is great for on-road and off-road performance
- Easiest installation, only requiring common hand tools
- No permanent modifications
- The air-to-air Intercooling provides consistent, reliable power, even in extreme conditions
- Optimized supercharger and intercooler location minimizes heat transfer
- 1-year supercharger warranty is standard, with optional 3-year warranty available
- Retains the factory intake manifold
- System is 100% complete with OEM quality and appearance
- Omits tuning and fuel system components
- Otherwise identical to HO Intercooled System
- Polished, or black supercharger, bracket, intercooler finish
- Helical gearset for noise reduction
2014 WRANGLER INSTALL VIDEO
In this video Chris Duke shows you how to install a ProCharger supercharger on a 2014 Jeep Wrangler.
FIND A DEALER NEAR YOU
Looking to make a purchase or a shop to install? We have a large group of dealers ready to serve you with your ProCharger needs. Click below to find a dealer near you!
BUILD & PRICE
Kits starting at $6,549. Pricing on these units vary by configuration. Configure your purchase now.
New pricing becomes effective 4/28/23. Order now!
Click to call our sales staff or email us if you need any help. We will be happy to assist you with any questions you may have.
Mon – Fri 8am – 5:30pm CST
Phone – (913) 338-2886
Sales Email – [email protected]
Our catalogs feature much of this detail. You can either download a copy or have one mailed to you free of charge.
California approved products for street legal use (complete systems) will have an associated CARB EO# for compliance. For a full list of California and 50 state street legal systems, click below.