For nearly 30 years, ProCharger has developed industry leading bolt-on supercharger kits for virtually all generations of Corvettes, so it’s no surprise that we were the first to introduce a supercharger kit for the 2020-21 C8! You can now add 150-185+ more horsepower to an otherwise stock LT2 C8 Corvette (including stock exhaust).Reliable boosted power is now available for your C8 with a 100% “bolt-on” ProCharger Supercharger kit that requires no permanent modifications!
|HO Intercooled Tuner Kit Plus w/ P-1SC-1
|Stage II Tuner Kit (Supplied intake manifold w/ port injector bungs and fuel rail) P-1SC-1
NOTE: For race track use only
Tuner Kits: These kits make sense for someone wanting to perform custom tuning of the car and push the envelope in performance. Will most likely be experimenting with alternative fuels such as 93 octane, race fuel, E85 fuel, and methanol supplemental fuel. In addition, possibly changing engine components like heads, headers, exhaust, and cams for the engine. No tuning or fuel components provided.
Tuner Kit PLUS: Same as a Tuner Kit, but comes with timing control.
Want to learn about HO vs. Stage II, Tuner Kits vs. Systems, Intercooling tech and much more? Click the button below to visit the ProCharger 101 page.
- 5 psi, 645+ crank HP
- Produces the coolest charge air temps and largest power gains
- Bolt-on installation (no permanent modifications)
- Easiest installation, only requiring common hand tools (no engine removal)
- Air-to-water intercooler system
- CNC Billet intake manifold
- Robust CNC billet bracket system
- Self-Contained ProCharger head unit
- For stock engine and stock exhaust
- 7.5 psi, 680+ crank HP
- Intake manifold with port injection is standard
- Does not include tuning or fuel system
- For race track use only
- Black or Polished supercharger and bracket finish
- Helical Gearset for noise reduction
- Sheet Metal Aluminum Intake Manifold w/ port injector bungs and fuel rail
- Black finish for intake manifold (raw finish standard)
- Black finish for intake manifold cover (raw finish standard)
- Supercharger upgrades such as P-1X or D-1SC
- Carbon fiber upgrades for manifold cover and trunk cover
AS SEEN ON: MOTORTREND
At first glance the mid-engine design of the C8 Corvette is intimidating, but this installation isn’t as challenging as you think. “The C8 supercharged system is actually ‘easier’ to install compared to the previous C7 body style since there are no body panels that must be removed, such as the front bumper in the case of the C7. The C8 system only requires an inner fender liner to be removed, the rear trunk panel, and the car’s under panels. So yes, even though the mid-engine layout was a complex undertaking for engineering, it actually makes for a smooth and very DIY-friendly installation of the supercharger system.”
Looking to make a purchase or a shop to install? We have a large group of dealers ready to serve you with your ProCharger needs. Click below to find a dealer near you!
Kits starting at $14,498. Pricing on these units vary by configuration. Configure your purchase now.
PLEASE NOTE: Pricing on this website reflects the June 30, 2022 Application Price Guide. No surcharges are currently in effect.
Click to call our sales staff or email us if you need any help. We will be happy to assist you with any questions you may have.
Mon – Fri 8am – 5:30pm CST
Phone – (913) 338-2886
Sales Email – [email protected]
Our catalogs feature much of this detail. You can either download a copy or have one mailed to you free of charge.
California approved products for street legal use (complete systems) will have an associated CARB EO# for compliance. For a full list of California and 50 state street legal systems, click below.