Everyone knows that F-150 owners love their trucks and they love installing performance aftermarket parts. The ProCharger answer for you is a highly engineered intercooled supercharger system that will install on your F-150 in a matter of hours. Before you know it, you will be blazing up the trail or burning up the pavement with a smile on your face. Even if installs are not your thing, fear not, with the largest network of installing dealers, ProCharger has the solution for your F-150.
ProCharger was first to market with a complete air-to-air intercooled supercharger system for work hard, play hard Ford F-150 trucks. The HO Intercooled System features the P-1SC-1 supercharger and a highly effective air-to air intercooler. HO Systems are 100% complete with all mounting hardware, tubing and tuning included. ProCharger systems for F-150s produce 60-70% power gains from 8-9 psi of boost on otherwise stock engines running high quality pump gas. HO Intercooled Tuner Kits and higher boost levels are available for modified engines.
|High Output Intercooled System with P-1SC-1
|High Output Intercooled Tuner Kit with P-1SC-1
|Stage II Intercooled System with P-1SC-1
|Stage II Intercooled Tuner Kit with P-1SC-1
NOTE: For F-150 Harley Davidson edition trucks with 6.2L engine, please refer to our Ford Raptor page for details, part numbers and power gains by clicking HERE.
Tuner Kits: These kits make sense for someone wanting to perform custom tuning of the car and push the envelope in performance. Will most likely be experimenting with alternative fuels such as 93 octane, race fuel, E85 fuel, and methanol supplemental fuel. In addition, possibly changing engine components like heads, headers, exhaust, and cams for the engine. No tuning or fuel components provided.
Want to learn about HO vs. Stage II, Tuner Kits vs. Systems, Intercooling tech and much more? Click the button below to visit the ProCharger 101 page.
- ProCharger P-1SC-1 self-contained head unit
- 1 year warranty, 3 year year optional
- 3-core air-to-air intercooler
- 8-rib dedicated drive bracket system is standard
- ProFlow anti-surge / bypass valve
- Includes tuning and handheld programmer
- System is 100% complete with OEM appearance and quality
- Race air-to-air intercooler with 4.5” thick core
- 8-9 psi of boost, upgraded fuel injectors
- Otherwise identical to HO Intercooled System
- Omits tuning and fuel system components
- Otherwise identical to Intercooled Systems
- ProCharger P-1X, D-1SC, D-1X and F-1 series supercharger head unit upgrade
- Satin, Polished or Black finish for supercharger and/or bracket
- Helical gearset for noise reduction (P-1SC-1, P-1X, D-1SC, D-1X)
- Larger Race air-to-air intercooler with 4.5” thick core
- Forward-facing air inlet (rear-facing is standard)
- Race bypass valve
The ProCharger P-1X and D-1X head units feature the robust, self-contained gearcase that is standard on most ProCharger models, but with a new aerodynamic compressor design that creates cooler charge air temperatures and more horsepower at the same boost level than our industry-standard P-1SC-1 and D-1SC. This higher efficiency design was engineered to be a bolt-in replacement for P-1SC-1 and D-1SC equipped systems and has even greater max-power potential.
FIND A DEALER NEAR YOU
Looking to make a purchase or a shop to install? We have a large group of dealers ready to serve you with your ProCharger needs. Click below to find a dealer near you!
BUILD & PRICE
Kits starting at $6,899. Pricing on these units vary by configuration. Configure your purchase now.
New pricing becomes effective 4/28/23. Order now!
Click to call our sales staff or email us if you need any help. We will be happy to assist you with any questions you may have.
Mon – Fri 8am – 5:30pm CST
Phone – (913) 338-2886
Sales Email – [email protected]
Our catalogs feature much of this detail. You can either download a copy or have one mailed to you free of charge.
California approved products for street legal use (complete systems) will have an associated CARB EO# for compliance. For a full list of California and 50 state street legal systems, click below.