FORD 7.3L F-250’S GET 600+ HP THANKS TO PROCHARGER! (GODZILLA)
45-50% MORE POWER FOR THE FORD SUPER DUTY 7.3L GAS ENGINE!
If you haven’t gotten your order in yet for this brand new system, we URGE you to do so. We got the machine shop working overtime, so starting next month loads of F-250 owners will be enjoying 600+ horsepower and 600+ ft lbs of TQ!
Ford’s new 7.3L “Godzilla” engine is a modern take on the torquey Ford big-blocks of yesteryear, and it responds to boost like you won’t believe! With a P-1SC-1 supercharger putting out 7-8psi of boost and blowing through a highly efficient air-to-air intercooler, the Godzilla stomped the chassis dyno with an amazing power gain of 45-50+% on normal premium pump gas.
RACE INLET ABOVE ; FACTORY AIRBOX BELOW
HO INTERCOOLED SYSTEM DETAILS
- Generates 45-50%+ more power than stock
- Produces the coolest charge air temps and largest power gains
- Provides boost/power on demand, which is great for on-road and off-road performance
- Easiest installation, only requiring common hand tools
- Utilizes factory airbox and filter
- The air-to-air Intercooling provides consistent, reliable power, even in extreme conditions
- Optimized supercharger and intercooler location minimizes heat transfer
CONTACT US TO SUPERCHARGE YOUR SUPER DUTY!
Give our sales staff a call or email us at the following contact methods below. Or you can click HERE to find a dealer nearby to help out with your vehicle. We will be happy to assist you with any technical questions about supercharger systems and the results you can expect.