Best Moments of PRI 2022
With 28 Champions and major event winners and 188 total event wins, there was a lot of racing content to share at PRI this year. We are so proud of all that our ProCharged racers have accomplished. Winners names were displayed at our booth, as were the NPK and NHRA trophies from 2022. We cheered on our ProCharged champions and winners at the PDRA and NMRA/NMCA banquets. Take a peek at what else was going on…
PRI 2022 HIGHLIGHTS:
- The ProCharger booth was busy all three days with a constant flow of racers, celebs, and enthusiasts. We loved catching up with each and every one of you!
- Over 18,000 hp was featured, across 6 engines and Ryan Martin’s NPK “Fireball” Camaro. Ryan’s Camaro features an AJ/ProLine Hemi with ProCharger F-4X-144 and Crankdrive. The six engines included:
– 540ci BIG BLOCK CHEVY by SDPC RACESHOP. Featuring a ProCharger F-3R-112 with Racedrive, this engine was the NHRA 2022 Fall Nationals Top Dragster winner.
– 598 BIG BLOCK FORD by LYONS CUSTOM MOTORSPORTS. Features a ProCharger F3R-121 with BBF Crankdrive.
– 7.3L GODZILLA ENGINE by WILLIS PERFORMANCE. Features a ProCharger F-1A-94 with 10-rib belt drive.
– SMX by STEVE MORRIS ENGINES. Featuring a ProCharger F4X-140 with Crankdrive, Competition Bypass Valves and Race Bellmouth, this engine is dual fuel capable.
– 4.9 NOONAN HEMI by XRE. Featureing a ProCharger F-4X-144 with Crankdrive, Competition Bypass Valves and Race Bellmouth, this engine belongs to Pro Mod racer Carl Stevens.
– LS SERPENTINE ACCESSORY DRIVE KIT
- The lineup of celebrity autographs included: Kayla Morton, Farmtruck and AZN, Tess Wood, Ryan Martin, Murder Nova, Scott Taylor, Bobby Ducote, “Daddy Dave” Comstock, Boddie & Boddie Jr., Mike Bowman, Eric Kvilhaug
- Several other booths touted ProChargers under the hood…