Whether it’s for the daily commute or life on the trails everyone can use some extra horsepower. Thankfully the engineers at ProCharger have developed a bolt-on supercharger kit for the Toyota Tacoma’s powered by the 3.5L D4-S V6 engine. This engine combines both the direct-injection technology and an Atkinson cycle to produce a very efficient package for fuel economy. But what if you want more horsepower? Well, that’s where ProCharger comes in to provide an easy to install supercharger system, to aid in the lungs of this amazing V6.
|High Output Intercooled System with D-1SC
||35- 40%+ HP
|High Output Intercooled Tuner Kit with D-1SC
Tuner Kits: These kits make sense for someone wanting to perform custom tuning of the car and push the envelope in performance. Will most likely be experimenting with alternative fuels such as 93 octane, race fuel, E85 fuel, and methanol supplemental fuel. In addition, possibly changing engine components like heads, headers, exhaust, and cams for the engine. No tuning or fuel components provided.
Want to learn about HO vs. Stage II, Tuner Kits vs. Systems, Intercooling tech and much more? Click the button below to visit the ProCharger 101 page.
To the tune of a 35-40% increase in power!—ProCharger High Output Intercooled Systems and Tuner Kits are designed to give you that much-needed boost in performance. HO Intercooled Systems and Tuner Kits are designed with durability in mind and provide 7-8 psi of engine-friendly boost from the D-1SC supercharger, providing years of trouble-free use. While being incredibly easy to install with common hand tools (for those that love the DIY lifestyle.)
- Produces the coolest charge air temps and largest power gains
- Provides boost/power on-demand, for superior on-road and off-road performance
- Easiest installation, only requiring common hand tools (with some trimming/cutting required)
- Utilizes factory airbox and filter – Making fitment to a snorkel a breeze
- The air-to-air Intercooling provides consistent, reliable power, even in extreme conditions
- Optional intercooler available for winch and aftermarket bumper installations
- Optimized supercharger and intercooler location minimizes heat transfer
- Retains the factory intake manifold
- Omits tuning and fuel system components
- Otherwise identical to HO Intercooled System
- Polished, or Black supercharger and bracket finish
- Helical Gearset for noise reduction
- ProCharger Engine Cover
- Black Intercooler Finish (raw finish standard)
Looking to make a purchase or a shop to install? We have a large group of dealers ready to serve you with your ProCharger needs. Click below to find a dealer near you!
Kits starting at $6,298. Pricing on these units vary by configuration. Configure your purchase now.
PLEASE NOTE: Pricing on this website reflects the June 30, 2022 Application Price Guide. No surcharges are currently in effect.
Click to call our sales staff or email us if you need any help. We will be happy to assist you with any questions you may have.
Mon – Fri 8am – 5:30pm CST
Phone – (913) 338-2886
Sales Email – [email protected]
California approved products for street legal use (complete systems) will have an associated CARB EO# for compliance. For a full list of California and 50 state street legal systems, click below.