2015-2005 TACOMA (4.0)
2015-2005 TACOMA SUPERCHARGER SYSTEMS ADD POWER AND FUN!
Whether freshly washed or covered in dirt, it’s aggressive profile hints at the strength under the hood. Powered by a 4.0L V6 engine, the Tacoma is fuel efficient on the road, while still being tough on the trail. The High Output Intercooled System features 7-8 psi of reliable boost, designed with durability in mind for years of trouble-free use.
|DESCRIPTION||BOOST||HP GAIN||PART #||EO #|
|High Output Intercooled System with D-1SC||7-8 psi||40- 45%+ HP||1TL212-SCI||D-365-30 (2005-13)|
|High Output Intercooled Tuner Kit with D-1SC||specify||specify||1TL202-SCI||-|
Tuner Kits: These kits make sense for someone wanting to perform custom tuning of the car and push the envelope in performance. Will most likely be experimenting with alternative fuels such as 93 octane, race fuel, E85 fuel, and methanol supplemental fuel. In addition, possibly changing engine components like heads, headers, exhaust, and cams for the engine. No tuning or fuel components provided.
Want to learn about HO vs. Stage II, Tuner Kits vs. Systems, Intercooling tech and much more? Click the button below to visit the ProCharger 101 page.
MOST POWER PER POUND OF BOOST
With the biggest power gains from any supercharger system available for Toyota owners—to the tune of a 45% increase in power to 390 HP—ProCharger High Output Intercooled Systems and Tuner Kits are designed to give you that much needed boost in performance. HO Intercooled Systems and Tuner Kits are designed with durability in mind and provide 7-8psi of engine-friendly boost from the D-1SC supercharger, providing years of trouble-free use. The dedicated belt drive provides maximum power transfer from the engine to the supercharger giving you ultimate efficiency and reliability.
HO INTERCOOLED SYSTEM
- Produces the coolest charge air temps and largest power gains
- Provides boost/power on demand, for superior on-road and off-road performance
- Easiest installation, only requiring common hand tools (with some trimming/cutting required)
- Utilizes factory airbox and filter – Making fitment to a snorkel a breeze
- The air-to-air Intercooling provides consistent, reliable power, even in extreme conditions
- Optional intercooler available for winch and aftermarket bumper installations
- Optimized supercharger and intercooler location minimizes heat transfer
- Retains the factory intake manifold
HO INTERCOOLED TUNER KITS
- Omits tuning and fuel system components
- Otherwise identical to HO Intercooled System
- Polished, or Black supercharger and bracket finish
- Helical Gearset for noise reduction
- Intercooler option for aftermarket bumper and/or winch setup
- ProCharger Engine Cover
- Black Intercooler Finish (raw finish standard)
FIND A DEALER NEAR YOU
Looking to make a purchase or a shop to install? We have a large group of dealers ready to serve you with your ProCharger needs. Click below to find a dealer near you!
BUILD & PRICE
Kits starting at $5,849. Pricing on these units vary by configuration. Configure your purchase now.
New pricing becomes effective 4/28/23. Order now!
SPEAK TO AN EXPERT
Click to call our sales staff or email us if you need any help. We will be happy to assist you with any questions you may have.
Mon – Fri 8am – 5:30pm CST
Phone – (913) 338-2886
Sales Email – [email protected]
Get a Catalog
Our catalogs feature much of this detail. You can either download a copy or have one mailed to you free of charge.
CALIFORNIA EMISSIONS COMPLIANCE INFO (CARB)
California approved products for street legal use (complete systems) will have an associated CARB EO# for compliance. For a full list of California and 50 state street legal systems, click below.
ProCharger offers Executive Orders for Emissions Compliance (EO) from California Air Resources Board (CARB) for many of our most popular car, truck and SUV applications. If you live in California, we can only sell you products with EO certification. Check out our full list of EO offerings.