2023-2019 Chevy Silverado 1500 Superchargers
45%+ MORE POWER TO TOW, PASS, and PLAY!
• 45%+ HP / approx. 515 (5.3L) 609 (6.2L) crank HP
• Highly durable (customers typically report 200,000+ miles)
• Fuel milage friendly
• Increased torque for towing
• Quick and easy installation
• Complete turnkey systems
• Factory drivability
• Kit & finish options tailored to you
• Instant power for on-road and off-road performance
• Front mounted air-to-air intercooling provides consistent cool, reliable power
• Optimized supercharger location (not top mounted) minimizes heat transfer
WHY CHOOSE PROCHARGER
• Made in America
• 30 Years of Innovation
• Most Kits Ship Within 2-3 Days
• Largest Power Gains
• Coolest Charge Air Temps
• Street Legal Systems
• Proven on and off road
• OEM Quality and Appearance
• Best Service & Product Support
CHOOSE THE SYSTEM BEST FOR YOU
HIGH OUTPUT (HO) SYSTEM
• 8 psi, up to 45%+ / approx. 515 (5.3L) 609 (6.2L) crank HP
• PCM Tuning supplied (complete system only)
• 1-year supercharger warranty is standard, optional 3-year
• Retains the factory intake manifold
• 50 State Legal (2019-2020)
• Part# for 6.2L: 1KA212-SCI
• Part# for 5.3L: 1KA213-SCI
STAGE II SYSTEM
Same as HO system except:
• Larger Race Intercooler (1,000 HP capable)
• High Flow Supercharger inlet and filter
• Easily upgradable for higher power levels
• Part# for 6.2L/5.3L: 1KA312-SCI
• Polished, or black supercharger and bracket finish
• Helical gearset for noise reduction
• Headunit upgrades such as P-1X, D-1X, D-1SC, or F-Series
• Stage II intercooler
• Stage II air inlet
HAVE VEHICLE MODS? GET A TUNER KIT!
If you have, or plan to add in the future, other vehicle modifications, like experimenting with alternative fuels such as race fuel, E85 fuel, and methanol supplemental fuel, or changing engine components like heads, headers, exhaust, and cams for the engine, then a Tuner Kit is the best option for you. These kits make sense for someone wanting to perform custom tuning of the car and push the envelope in performance.
Tuner Kits are identical hardware to full systems, except they do not include tuning or fuel components. Tuner kits are highly customized by the end user and are, therefore, not emissions certified.
- 5.3L/6.2L HO Intercooled Tuner Kit with P-1SC-1 – Part#: 1KA202-SCI
- 5.3L/6.2L Stage II Intercooled Tuner Kit with P-1SC-1 – Part#: 1KA302-SCI
BUILD & PRICE
Kits starting at $7,999. Pricing on these units vary by configuration. Configure your purchase now.
FIND A DEALER NEAR YOU
Looking to make a purchase or a shop to install? We have a large group of dealers ready to serve you with your ProCharger needs. Click below to find a dealer near you!
MOST POWER PER POUND OF BOOST / EASY INSTALLATION
The 2023-2019 Chevy/GMC supercharger systems, like all ProCharger systems, feature the industry’s coolest charge air temperatures, largest power gains, and have the easiest and fastest installation times—you can install the kit on your truck in just a few hours with common hand tools in your driveway. You don’t even have to remove the grill! And they are fully reversible, meaning you can take the truck back to stock with no permanent modifications if and when you trade it in on a newer model. That’s right, it requires no cutting, bending, or anything that makes it hard to return to stock.
|“If you’ve been holding out for a good power-adder kit for the 2019+ Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra, these new ProCharger kits might be just what you’ve been waiting for.” – CarBUZZ.com|
ProCharger technology delivers industry-leading power gains thanks to the combination of our highly effective air-to-air intercooling and the efficient P-1SC-1 ProCharger. These items combined with optimal mounting locations to avoid heat soak, ProCharger Systems and Kits are designed to give you that much needed boost in performance. The High Output (HO) Intercooled System is designed with durability in mind and provides 7-8 psi of engine friendly boost, for years of trouble-free use. The dedicated belt drive provides maximum power transfer from the engine to the supercharger, giving you increased efficiency and durability.
AS SEEN ON: OFFROAD XTREME
Superchargers are the keys to a better vehicle, pure and simple. Inasmuch as they’re incredible for the amount of power they help produce, they’re also exhilarating purely on the auditory level. Few things are as awesome as hearing a supercharger spool up, all the while the RPM getting higher and higher.
P-1X / D-1X UPRGRADE
The ProCharger P-1X and D-1X head units feature the robust, self-contained gearcase that is standard on most ProCharger models, but with a new aerodynamic compressor design that creates cooler charge air temperatures and more horsepower at the same boost level than our industry-standard P-1SC-1 and D-1SC. This higher efficiency design was engineered to be a bolt-in replacement for P-1SC-1 and D-1SC equipped systems and has even greater max-power potential.
SPEAK TO AN EXPERT
Click to call our sales staff or email us if you need any help. We will be happy to assist you with any questions you may have.
Mon – Fri 8am – 5:30pm CST
Phone – (913) 338-2886
Sales Email – [email protected]
Get a Catalog
Our catalogs feature much of this detail. You can either download a copy or have one mailed to you free of charge.
CALIFORNIA EMISSIONS COMPLIANCE INFO (CARB)
California approved products for street legal use (complete systems) will have an associated CARB EO# for compliance. For a full list of California and 50 state street legal systems, click below.
MORE ABOUT PROCHARGING GM TRUCKS
ProCharger offers Executive Orders for Emissions Compliance (EO) from California Air Resources Board (CARB) for many of our most popular car, truck and SUV applications. If you live in California, we can only sell you products with EO certification. Check out our full list of EO offerings.