ProCharger’s complete High Output air-to-air intercooled supercharger system is designed for 2018-14 GM trucks equipped with the 5.3L and 6.2L LT1 engines. The HO Intercooled System features an easily installed design and the patented P-1SC-1 supercharger with self-contained oiling. These new systems produce a reliable 45-50% horsepower gain with just 8 psi and factory fuel injectors, on otherwise stock engines running premium pump gas. Stage II systems are also available, which include a 8-rib dedicated drive system for higher horsepower applications.
|High Output Intercooled System with P-1SC-1 (5.3L)
|High Output Intercooled System with P-1SC-1 (6.2L)
|High Output Intercooled Tuner Kit with P-1SC-1
|Stage II Intercooled System with P-1SC-1
|Stage II Intercooled Tuner Kit with P-1SC-1
Tuner Kits: These kits make sense for someone wanting to perform custom tuning of the car and push the envelope in performance. Will most likely be experimenting with alternative fuels such as 93 octane, race fuel, E85 fuel, and methanol supplemental fuel. In addition, possibly changing engine components like heads, headers, exhaust, and cams for the engine. No tuning or fuel components provided.
Want to learn about HO vs. Stage II, Tuner Kits vs. Systems, Intercooling tech and much more? Click the button below to visit the ProCharger 101 page.
• The industry’s coolest charge air temperatures and largest power gains
• ProCharger P-1SC-1, 3 year warranty available
• ProCharger’s self-contained oiling design requires no external oil lines
• Large 3 core air-to-air intercooler is standard
• ProFlow anti-surge / bypass valve
• Includes tuning
• System is 100% complete with OEM appearance and quality
• 8-rib dedicated drive bracket system
• Otherwise Includes all HO items listed above
• ProCharger P-1X, D-1SC, D-1X and F-1 series supercharger head unit upgrade
• Satin, Polished, or Black finish for supercharger and/or bracket
• Helical gearset for noise reduction (P-1SC-1, P-1X, D-1SC, D-1X)
• Vertical intercooler (replacing horizontal, requires some trimming)
• Option of rear or front-facing air inlet
• Race bypass valve
P-1X / D-1X UPRGRADE
The ProCharger P-1X and D-1X head units feature the robust, self-contained gearcase that is standard on most ProCharger models, but with a new aerodynamic compressor design that creates cooler charge air temperatures and more horsepower at the same boost level than our industry-standard P-1SC-1 and D-1SC. This higher efficiency design was engineered to be a bolt-in replacement for P-1SC-1 and D-1SC equipped systems and has even greater max-power potential.
Looking to make a purchase or a shop to install? We have a large group of dealers ready to serve you with your ProCharger needs. Click below to find a dealer near you!
Kits starting at $6,998. Pricing on these units vary by configuration. Configure your purchase now.
PLEASE NOTE: Pricing on this website reflects the June 30, 2022 Application Price Guide. No surcharges are currently in effect.
Click to call our sales staff or email us if you need any help. We will be happy to assist you with any questions you may have.
Mon – Fri 8am – 5:30pm CST
Phone – (913) 338-2886
Sales Email – [email protected]
Our catalogs feature much of this detail. You can either download a copy or have one mailed to you free of charge.
California approved products for street legal use (complete systems) will have an associated CARB EO# for compliance. For a full list of California and 50 state street legal systems, click below.