2010-2009 RAM 1500 HEMI (5.7)
130+ HP GAIN FOR YOUR HEMI
ProCharger has you taken care of with bolt on, intercooled power for your 2009-2010 Dodge HEMI Ram with the 5.7L engine. In fact, ProCharger offers the only intercooled supercharger system for the HEMI Rams. While others may have gone down this road, ProCharger continues to bring you the broadest offering in the industry.
The High Output Intercooled Systems for the 2009-2010 Dodge HEMI Ram with 5.7L engines produce an industry leading 130+ HP power gain on 7 psi of intercooled boost on otherwise stock engines running high quality pump gas. The HO System comes standard with a highly-effective 3-core air-to-air intercooler and the best upgrade options in the industry. ProCharger’s Tuner Kit is the solution, offering higher boost and power levels are available for modified engines.
|DESCRIPTION||BOOST||HP GAIN||PART #|
|High Output Intercooled System with P-1SC-1||7 psi||130+ HP||1DH214-SCI|
|High Output Intercooled Tuner Kit with P-1SC-1||specify||specify||1DH204-SCI|
|Stage II Intercooled System with P-1SC-1||7 psi||130+ HP||1DH315-SCI|
|Stage II Tuner Kit with P-1SC-1||specify||specify||1DH305-SCI|
Tuner Kits: These kits make sense for someone wanting to perform custom tuning of the car and push the envelope in performance. Will most likely be experimenting with alternative fuels such as 93 octane, race fuel, E85 fuel, and methanol supplemental fuel. In addition, possibly changing engine components like heads, headers, exhaust, and cams for the engine. No tuning or fuel components provided.
Want to learn about HO vs. Stage II, Tuner Kits vs. Systems, Intercooling tech and much more? Click the button below to visit the ProCharger 101 page.
Stage 2 system is shown below with dedicated 8 rib drive system (Supercharger and bracket shown in standard "Satin")
HO INTERCOOLED SYSTEM
- Bolt-on 160+ HP with just 7 psi of boost.
- Self-contained oiling design–no external oil lines
- 1-year supercharger warranty is standard, optional 3-year
- PCM Tuning supplied (complete system only)
- Billet impeller and supercharger gear cases, with industry-leading 4.10:1 step-up ratio
- Easiest installation, only requiring common hand tools
- Air-to-Air Intercooling provides consistent, reliable power, even in extreme conditions
- Optimized supercharger and intercooler location minimizes heat transfer
- Retains the factory intake manifold
STAGE II SYSTEM
- Dedicated 8 Rib Drive belt system for high HP applications
- Otherwise identical to HO System
- Polished, or black supercharger and bracket finish
- Helical gearset for noise reduction
- Headunit upgrades such as P-1X, D-1X, or F-Series
- Racing Bypass Valve
FIND A DEALER NEAR YOU
Looking to make a purchase or a shop to install? We have a large group of dealers ready to serve you with your ProCharger needs. Click below to find a dealer near you!
BUILD & PRICE
Kits starting at $6,999. Pricing on these units vary by configuration. Configure your purchase now.
New pricing becomes effective 4/28/23. Order now!
Get a Catalog
Our catalogs feature much of this detail. You can either download a copy or have one mailed to you free of charge.
CALIFORNIA EMISSIONS COMPLIANCE INFO (CARB)
California approved products for street legal use (complete systems) will have an associated CARB EO# for compliance. For a full list of California and 50 state street legal systems, click below.
ProCharger offers Executive Orders for Emissions Compliance (EO) from California Air Resources Board (CARB) for many of our most popular car, truck and SUV applications. If you live in California, we can only sell you products with EO certification. Check out our full list of EO offerings.