ProCharger leads the way in supercharger technology and is excited to introduce another Jeep® product to our industry-leading Truck/SUV lineup – a complete air-to-air intercooled supercharger system for the 2021-20 Jeep Gladiator JT equipped with the 3.6L engine. The HO Intercooled System features a shared-drive design for the P-1SC-1 supercharger, and comes standard with the industry’s largest and most effective air-to-air intercooler for the Jeep Gladiator JT.
These new systems produce a reliable 40-45%+ horsepower gain with just 7 psi, on otherwise stock 3.6L engines running premium pump gas. Available with a Best-in-Class towing capacity of 7,650-pounds, adding a ProCharger system will make towing a breeze for your new Jeep Gladiator. Featuring the easiest and quickest installation available, our Systems and Tuner Kits were designed with simplicity in mind – No permanent modifications are required, with only minor trimming of fan shroud needed for a simple installation. With both the HO Intercooled System and Tuner Kit you also have your choice of the helical gearset option for lower supercharger noise levels, and your choice of multiple supercharger and bracket finishes–satin, polished, or black finish. Black finish is also available for the intercooler.
|High Output Intercooled System with P-1SC-1
|High Output Intercooled Tuner Kit with P-1SC-1
Tuner Kits: These kits make sense for someone wanting to perform custom tuning of the car and push the envelope in performance. Will most likely be experimenting with alternative fuels such as 93 octane, race fuel, E85 fuel, and methanol supplemental fuel. In addition, possibly changing engine components like heads, headers, exhaust, and cams for the engine. No tuning or fuel components provided.
Want to learn about HO vs. Stage II, Tuner Kits vs. Systems, Intercooling tech and much more? Click the button below to visit the ProCharger 101 page.
- Easiest and quickest supercharger installation in the industry
- Better belt-wrap and easier pulley change
- Large intercooler made for the Jeep Wrangler JT to maximize core size
- Easy vehicle maintenance
- Satin, polish, or black finish options available for brackets and supercharger
- Bypass valve before intercooler
- Only minor modifications to fan shroud (No metal cutting or bending)
- Component relocation: Alternator
- Non-factory parts: Trans cooler, belt
- Produces the coolest charge air temps and largest power gains
- Provides boost/power on demand, which is great for on-road and off-road performance
- Easiest installation, only requiring common hand tools, no cutting or bending
- The air-to-air Intercooling provides consistent, reliable power, even in extreme conditions
- Optimized supercharger and intercooler location minimizes heat transfer
- Retains the factory intake manifold
* System is for PCM GPEC2A ONLY
- Omits tuning and fuel system components
- Otherwise identical to HO Intercooled System
- Polished, or black supercharger, bracket, intercooler finish
- Helical gearset for noise reduction
Looking to make a purchase or a shop to install? We have a large group of dealers ready to serve you with your ProCharger needs. Click below to find a dealer near you!
Kits starting at $6,548. Pricing on these units vary by configuration. Configure your purchase now.
PLEASE NOTE: Pricing on this website reflects the June 30, 2022 Application Price Guide. No surcharges are currently in effect.
Click to call our sales staff or email us if you need any help. We will be happy to assist you with any questions you may have.
Mon – Fri 8am – 5:30pm CST
Phone – (913) 338-2886
Sales Email – [email protected]
Our catalogs feature much of this detail. You can either download a copy or have one mailed to you free of charge.
California approved products for street legal use (complete systems) will have an associated CARB EO# for compliance. For a full list of California and 50 state street legal systems, click below.