• 160+ HP gain
• Bolt-on, easy installation
• Complete turnkey systems, including fuel injectors and tuning
• Highly durable (customers typically report 200,000+ miles)
• Self-contained oil
• Increased torque for towing
• Kit & finish options tailored to you
• Easier vehicle maintenance
• Front mounted air-to-air intercooling provides consistent cool, reliable power
• Optimized supercharger location (not top mounted) minimizes heat transfer
• Street legal systems available
• 7 PSI of boost
• 160+ HP gain
• Custom 3-core air-to-air intercooler
• Made in the USA
• Retains the factory intake manifold
• Requires only common hand tools, no cutting or bending
• Part#: 1DM214-SCI
• Polished, or black supercharger, bracket, intercooler finish
• Helical gearset for noise reduction
• Tuner Kits allow for P-1X, D-1SC, and up to F-1A-94 upgrades
• Race Intercooler supports 1,100hp
• Race blow-off upgrade available
Tuner Kits: These kits make sense for someone wanting to perform custom tuning of the car and push the envelope in performance. Will most likely be experimenting with alternative fuels such as 93 octane, race fuel, E85 fuel, and methanol supplemental fuel. In addition, possibly changing engine components like heads, headers, exhaust, and cams for the engine. No tuning or fuel components provided.
HO Tuner Kit with P-1SC-1 – Part#: 1DM204-SCI
GET YOUR PROCHARGER POWER TODAY!
BUILD & PRICE
Kits starting at $7,199. Pricing on these units vary by configuration. Configure your purchase now.
The ProCharger P-1X and D-1X head units feature the robust, self-contained gearcase that is standard on most ProCharger models, but with a new aerodynamic compressor design that creates cooler charge air temperatures and more horsepower at the same boost level than our industry-standard P-1SC-1 and D-1SC. This higher efficiency design was engineered to be a bolt-in replacement for P-1SC-1 and D-1SC equipped systems and has even greater max-power potential.
If you live in a state with emissions regulations and your build is for street use, then you need a street legal system. Specific to the 2011 – 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee (5.7L), ProCharger offers a street legal system options – our HO system. All our street legal systems have an associated CARB EO# for compliance. For a full list of California and 50-state street legal systems, click below.
Tuner kits for this vehicle are NOT legal for street use in California. These products are intended for racing or off road applications only.
ProCharger offers Executive Orders for Emissions Compliance (EO) from California Air Resources Board (CARB) for many of our most popular car, truck and SUV applications. If you live in California, we can only sell you products with EO certification. Check out our full list of EO offerings.