For the best system efficiency and performance, look no further than ProCharger’s HO Intercooled Systems and Kits for 2003-1999 GM Truck & SUV’s that offer industry leading 55-65% power gains on stock engines running pump gas at 8-9 psi (5.3/4.8) or 7-8 psi (6.0) of intercooled boost. For modified engines, higher boost levels are available with the HO Intercooled and Stage II Intercooled Tuner Kits. These offerings feature the patented and proven P-1SC supercharger, and highly effective air-to-air intercooler system.
“We love it when a supercharger system like the ones from ProCharger under promise and over deliver” – Super Chevy
2003-1999 SUV (6.0, 5.3, 4.8)
|High Output Intercooled System with P-1SC-1 (4.8, 5.3)
| High Output Intercooled System with P-1SC-1 (6.0)
|High Output Intercooled Tuner Kit with P-1SC-1 (4.8, 5.3, 6.0)
|Stage II Intercooled Tuner Kit with P-1SC-1 (Dedicated Drive)
Tuner Kits: These kits make sense for someone wanting to perform custom tuning of the car and push the envelope in performance. Will most likely be experimenting with alternative fuels such as 93 octane, race fuel, E85 fuel, and methanol supplemental fuel. In addition, possibly changing engine components like heads, headers, exhaust, and cams for the engine. No tuning or fuel components provided.
Want to learn about HO vs. Stage II, Tuner Kits vs. Systems, Intercooling tech and much more? Click the button below to visit the ProCharger 101 page.
- The industry’s coolest charge air temperatures and largest power gains
- ProCharger P-1SC, 3 year warranty available
- ProCharger’s patented, self-contained oiling design requires no external oil lines
- 2-core air-to-air intercooler, 3 year standard warranty
- ProFlow anti-surge / bypass valve
- Includes fuel system (FMU and pump)
- System is 100% complete with OEM appearance and quality
- 8-rib dedicated drive bracket system
- Otherwise identical to HO Intercooled System
- Requires vehicle modification
- Omits tuning and fuel system components
- Otherwise identical to HO / Stage II Intercooled System
- ProCharger P-1SC, P-1SC-1 and D-1SC supercharger upgrade
- ProCharger F-1 and F-2 series supercharger head unit upgrade (Stage II)
- Polished supercharger and/or bracket
- Helical gearset for noise reduction (P-1SC-1, P-1SC-1, D-1SC)
- 3-core air-to-air intercooler
FIND A DEALER NEAR YOU
Looking to make a purchase or a shop to install? We have a large group of dealers ready to serve you with your ProCharger needs. Click below to find a dealer near you!
BUILD & PRICE
Kits starting at $6,599. Pricing on these units vary by configuration. Configure your purchase now.
New pricing becomes effective 4/28/23. Order now!
Click to call our sales staff or email us if you need any help. We will be happy to assist you with any questions you may have.
Mon – Fri 8am – 5:30pm CST
Phone – (913) 338-2886
Sales Email – [email protected]
Our catalogs feature much of this detail. You can either download a copy or have one mailed to you free of charge.
California approved products for street legal use (complete systems) will have an associated CARB EO# for compliance. For a full list of California and 50 state street legal systems, click below.