The Ram with eTorque is a really cool technology for increased fuel economy while still trying to offer similar truck performance. At ProCharger, we love power and decided the RAM eTorque needed more performance. We developed a Stage II Intercooled System that delivers power gains of up to 140+ HP and comes standard with our rugged and durable P-1SC-1 supercharger.
The Stage II System for the RAM features a dedicated 8-rib drive system for max power transfer and additional supercharger upgrades available for power levels up to 1,000+ HP. Whether towing or hauling or everyday driving, adding a ProCharger supercharger will give you the improved performance you want while enjoying the benefits of increased fuel economy with the eTorque option. Our Systems are easy to install with common hand tools. No cutting or modifications are required.
| 5.7L Stage II Intercooled System with P-1SC-1 eTorque
| 5.7L Stage II Intercooled Tuner Kit with P-1SC-1 eTorque
Tuner Kits: These kits make sense for someone wanting to perform custom tuning of the car and push the envelope in performance. Will most likely be experimenting with alternative fuels such as 93 octane, race fuel, E85 fuel, and methanol supplemental fuel. In addition, possibly changing engine components like heads, headers, exhaust, and cams for the engine. No tuning or fuel components provided.
Want to learn about HO vs. Stage II, Tuner Kits vs. Systems, Intercooling tech and much more? Click the button below to visit the ProCharger 101 page.
- Bolt-on 140+ HP with just 7 psi of boost.
- Self-contained oiling design–no external oil lines
- Dedicated 8 rib supercharger belt drive
- 1-year supercharger warranty is standard, optional 3-year
- PCM Tuning supplied (complete system only)
- Billet impeller and supercharger gear cases, with industry-leading 4.10:1 step-up ratio
- Easiest installation, only requiring common hand tools
- Air-to-Air Intercooling provides consistent, reliable power, even in extreme conditions
- Optimized supercharger and intercooler location minimizes heat transfer
- Retains the factory intake manifold
- Polished, or black supercharger and bracket finish
- Helical gearset for noise reduction
- Headunit upgrades such as P-1X, D-1X, or F-Series
- Racing Bypass Valve
STEP BY STEP INSTALLATION FEATURE
Ever wondered what the installation of a ProCharger system was like for your RAM truck? Well, you are in luck since the guys over at Offroad Xtreme did a great job documenting the installation from start to finish on Matt’s Ram.
- Full-Color Images
- Before and after dyno results
- Customer testimonial
Looking to make a purchase or a shop to install? We have a large group of dealers ready to serve you with your ProCharger needs. Click below to find a dealer near you!
Kits starting at $7,248. Pricing on these units vary by configuration. Configure your purchase now.
Click to call our sales staff or email us if you need any help. We will be happy to assist you with any questions you may have.
Mon – Fri 8am – 5:30pm CST
Phone – (913) 338-2886
Sales Email – [email protected]
Our catalogs feature much of this detail. You can either download a copy or have one mailed to you free of charge.
California approved products for street legal use (complete systems) will have an associated CARB EO# for compliance. For a full list of California and 50 state street legal systems, click below.