For those Dodge Durango owners wanting more performance to enjoy the daily drive or the occasional towing and hauling, we have great options for you.
Our HO Intercooled System with P-1SC-1 supercharger for 6.4L delivers an extra 215 ponies (675+ Horsepower!!) to help get that Durango down the road quickly. Our systems have everything you need and can be installed over the weekend in your garage with just some basic hand tools. Or if you prefer, one of our professional dealers can install it for you and have you on road in no time.
For those seeking even more power and plan to modify their exhaust or engine, our Intercooled Tuner Kits give you the freedom to tailor the boost you want based on overall goals and engine capability along with fuel type. Tuner Kits require a professional tuner and our dealers would be happy to assist you with your performance mods.
| 6.4L High Output Intercooled System with P-1SC-1
|6.4L High Output Intercooled Tuner Kit with P-1SC-1
Tuner Kits: These kits make sense for someone wanting to perform custom tuning of the car and push the envelope in performance. Will most likely be experimenting with alternative fuels such as 93 octane, race fuel, E85 fuel, and methanol supplemental fuel. In addition, possibly changing engine components like heads, headers, exhaust, and cams for the engine. No tuning or fuel components provided.
Want to learn about HO vs. Stage II, Tuner Kits vs. Systems, Intercooling tech and much more? Click the button below to visit the ProCharger 101 page.
- Bolt-on 215+ HP with just 7 psi of boost.
- Self-contained oiling design–no external oil lines
- 1-year supercharger warranty is standard, optional 3-year
- PCM Tuning supplied (complete system only)
- Billet impeller and supercharger gear cases, with industry-leading 4.10:1 step-up ratio
- Easiest installation, only requiring common hand tools
- Air-to-Air Intercooling provides consistent, reliable power, even in extreme conditions
- Optimized supercharger and intercooler location minimizes heat transfer
- Retains the factory intake manifold
- Polished, or black supercharger and bracket finish
- Helical gearset for noise reduction
- Headunit upgrades such as P-1X, D-1X, or F-Series
- Racing Bypass Valve
FIND A DEALER NEAR YOU
Looking to make a purchase or a shop to install? We have a large group of dealers ready to serve you with your ProCharger needs. Click below to find a dealer near you!
BUILD & PRICE
Kits starting at $7,649. Pricing on these units vary by configuration. Configure your purchase now.
New pricing becomes effective 4/28/23. Order now!
Click to call our sales staff or email us if you need any help. We will be happy to assist you with any questions you may have.
Mon – Fri 8am – 5:30pm CST
Phone – (913) 338-2886
Sales Email – [email protected]
California approved products for street legal use (complete systems) will have an associated CARB EO# for compliance. For a full list of California and 50 state street legal systems, click below.