The HO Intercooled tuner kit features the patented, proven, and self-contained P-1SC ProCharger, a compact supercharger drive system, a highly-effective, air-to-air intercooler, OEM-quality mounting brackets,, ProFlo anti-surge / bypass valve, and all necessary supercharger and intercooler tubes for installation onto your Dodge truck engine. ProCharger HO Systems come standard with a 2 core intercooler.
Featuring easy installation, minimal relocation of components, no need for external oil feed and return lines and avoids having to deal the complexity and maintenance issues of an air-to-water-to-air intercooler configuration. This system will require tuning and fuel system components to be supplied by installer.
|High Output Tuner Kit with P-1SC
Tuner Kits: These kits make sense for someone wanting to perform custom tuning of the car and push the envelope in performance. Will most likely be experimenting with alternative fuels such as 93 octane, race fuel, E85 fuel, and methanol supplemental fuel. In addition, possibly changing engine components like heads, headers, exhaust, and cams for the engine. No tuning or fuel components provided.
Want to learn about HO vs. Stage II, Tuner Kits vs. Systems, Intercooling tech and much more? Click the button below to visit the ProCharger 101 page.
- Self-contained oiling design–no external oil lines
- 1-year supercharger warranty is standard
- Billet impeller and supercharger gear cases, with industry-leading 4.10:1 step-up ratio
- Easiest installation, only requiring common hand tools
- Air-to-Air Intercooling provides consistent, reliable power, even in extreme conditions
- Optimized supercharger and intercooler location minimizes heat transfer
- Retains the factory intake manifold
- Polished, or black supercharger and bracket finish
- Helical gearset for noise reduction (P and D series)
- Headunit upgrades such as P-1X, D-1X, or F-Series
- 3-Core intercooler upgrade
Looking to make a purchase or a shop to install? We have a large group of dealers ready to serve you with your ProCharger needs. Click below to find a dealer near you!
Kits starting at $6,498. Pricing on these units vary by configuration. Configure your purchase now.
PLEASE NOTE: Pricing on this website reflects the June 30, 2022 Application Price Guide. No surcharges are currently in effect.
Click to call our sales staff or email us if you need any help. We will be happy to assist you with any questions you may have.
Mon – Fri 8am – 5:30pm CST
Phone – (913) 338-2886
Sales Email – [email protected]
Our catalogs feature much of this detail. You can either download a copy or have one mailed to you free of charge.
California approved products for street legal use (complete systems) will have an associated CARB EO# for compliance. For a full list of California and 50 state street legal systems, click below.