Most people buy a V-6-powered car for economy, not performance. But ProCharger customers are not “most people.” Sure, the 3.6L 2016 to 2020 Camaro gets better fuel mileage than the V8-powered SS version, but it’s a dog when you desire hard acceleration. What if we told you that you can keep the fuel mileage of the V6 while making more power than a stock Camaro SS? That’s having your cake and eating it too, thanks to ProCharger! Make 500 crank HP with your V6 Camaro! ProCharger technology delivers V6 performance which is beyond that of a V8 Camaro SS, while retaining V6 level fuel economy. The Camaro 3.6L responds very well with just a modest amount of engine friendly ProCharger boost. Easily installed and available as a 100% complete system or a tuner kit, get ready to transform your Camaro.
|HO Intercooled System with P-1SC-1 supercharger
| HO Tuner Kit with P-1SC-1 supercharger
Tuner Kits: These kits make sense for someone wanting to perform custom tuning of the car and push the envelope in performance. Will most likely be experimenting with alternative fuels such as 93 octane, race fuel, E85 fuel, and methanol supplemental fuel. In addition, possibly changing engine components like heads, headers, exhaust, and cams for the engine. No tuning or fuel components provided.
Want to learn about HO vs. Stage II, Tuner Kits vs. Systems, Intercooling tech and much more? Click the button below to visit the ProCharger 101 page.
HO INTERCOOLED SYSTEM
• Utilizes durable and reliable P-1SC-1 supercharger
• Shared 6-rib supercharger belt drive system
• OEM quality bolt-on design and finish
• Belts and pulleys can be changed without removing supercharger
• All brackets, hardware, tubing, flanges, bolts, nuts, etc. needed for complete installation are provided
• No major cutting or trimming required
• 100% bolt on and reversible, requires no permanent modifications to the car
HO INTERCOOLED TUNER KIT
• Same as HO System (above) except no tuning or fuel system components are provided
For both our Complete Systems and Tuner Kits, we offer more options than any competitor and give you the chance to customize your system or kit the way you want it.
- Black or Polished finish for ProCharger (P-series or D-series, satin finish standard)
- Polished finish for supercharger bracket (satin finish standard)
- Black finish for supercharger bracket (P-series or D-series, satin finish standard)
- Helical gearset for noise reduction (P-1SC-1 and D-1SC)
- Stage II Air Inlet Upgrade Package (Replacing Factory Airbox)
- With D-1SC ProCharger Tuner Kit only (Replacing P-1SC-1)
Looking to make a purchase or a shop to install? We have a large group of dealers ready to serve you with your ProCharger needs. Click below to find a dealer near you!
Kits $6,098. Pricing on these units vary by configuration. Configure your purchase now.
PLEASE NOTE: Pricing on this website reflects the June 30, 2022 Application Price Guide. No surcharges are currently in effect.
Click to call our sales staff or email us if you need any help. We will be happy to assist you with any questions you may have.
Mon – Fri 8am – 5:30pm CST
Phone – (913) 338-2886
Sales Email – [email protected]
Our catalogs feature much of this detail. You can either download a copy or have one mailed to you free of charge.
California approved products for street legal use (complete systems) will have an associated CARB EO# for compliance. For a full list of California and 50 state street legal systems, click below.