Building on a 25-year history of forced induction engineering and innovation, ProCharger was the first supercharger manufacturer to design and release a highly efficient air-to-air intercooled supercharger system for the C7 Corvette Stingray. With an original bracket design and belt-drive system unique to the C7 Stingray platform, ProCharger P-1SC-1 intercooled systems and tuner kits continue to lead the industry in OEM-style fit and finish, ease of installation, and reliable performance.
Our C7 Corvette Stingray HO Intercooled Systems with P-1SC-1 are supplied with proven tuning calibrations and a handheld programmer set for a 180+ HP gain over stock, on 7 psi of boost and pump gas. Higher boost levels and horsepower gains of up to 50% are possible with an Intercooled Tuner Kit and custom tuning, and even higher with modified engines. For hyper-custom racing builds, F-Series supercharger models up to the 10.5” volute (F-1X and F-2) can be installed without the need for additional brackets.
These ProCharger systems also give Corvette owners multiple options in both the performance and appearance arenas, with your choice of a vertical or horizontal-mounted intercooler, a supercharger air inlet with race-style filter or a factory air box interface, and either polished, satin, or black finish for the brackets and head unit.
“Sure, peak power was up, but more importantly power was way up all across the pull…
Bust out the calculator and you’ll find that to be a gain of 174 horsepower (200 at the crank).”
– Vette Magazine
|HO Intercooled System with P-1SC-1 supercharger
|HO Tuner Kit with P-1SC-1 supercharger
|Competition Race Tuner Kit with F-1D, F-1, or F-1A supercharger
|1250+ HP Air-to-Water
|Competition Race Tuner Kit with F-1A-94, F-1C, or F-1R supercharger
|1250+ HP Air-to-Water
| Pro Race Tuner Kit with F-1D, F-1, or F-1A supercharger
|1500+ HP Air-to-Water
| Pro Race Tuner Kit with F-1A-94, F-1C, or F-1R supercharger
|1500+ HP Air-to-Water
Tuner Kits: These kits make sense for someone wanting to perform custom tuning of the car and push the envelope in performance. Will most likely be experimenting with alternative fuels such as 93 octane, race fuel, E85 fuel, and methanol supplemental fuel. In addition, possibly changing engine components like heads, headers, exhaust, and cams for the engine. No tuning or fuel components provided.
Want to learn about HO vs. Stage II, Tuner Kits vs. Systems, Intercooling tech and much more? Click the button below to visit the ProCharger 101 page.
Building on a 25-year history of forced induction engineering and innovation, ProCharger was the first supercharger manufacturer to design and release a highly efficient air-to-air intercooled supercharger system for the C7 Corvette Stingray.
For both our Complete Systems and Tuner Kits, we offer more options than any competitor and give you the chance to customize your system or kit the way you want it.
- Supercharger Headunits – Upgrade to our more efficient P-1X supercharger (Code -P1X) and gain 10-15 Hp at the same boost level. Now that is a no brainer! For our Tuner Kits, there are tons of options for supercharger headunits from our race proven F-1A-94 supercharger (Code -94) all the way up to our F-1X supercharger, rated for 1,200Hp (Click on pricing link above to learn more about supercharger options)
- Quieter Helical Gearset (Code -H) – We offer a helical gearset for our P-1SC-1, P-1X, D-1SC, and D-1X superchargers offering much quieter operation, especially for those with a quiet or OEM exhaust system
- Supercharger Finish Options – Satin (Standard finish), Polished (Code -P), or Black (Code -B) for superchargers
- Supercharger Bracket Finish Options – Satin (Standard finish), polish (Code -PB), or black (Code -BB) for bracket assemblies
- 10 rib belt – Maximize power transfer with a 10-rib belt drive setup
- Intercooler – Horizontal intercooler upgrade (Vertical is standard)
- Race Bypass Valve – Higher flowing bypass valve (red or black)
- Intake Manifold – High performance sheet metal intake manifold (black or satin – unfinished)
- ATI Balancer Upgrade
- 8.8″ Crank Pulley upgrade (10-Rib belt option)
P-1X / D-1X Upgrade
The ProCharger P-1X and D-1X head units feature the robust, self-contained gearcase that is standard on most ProCharger models, but with a new aerodynamic compressor design that creates cooler charge air temperatures and more horsepower at the same boost level than our industry-standard P-1SC-1 and D-1SC. This higher efficiency design was engineered to be a bolt-in replacement for P-1SC-1 and D-1SC equipped systems and has even greater max-power potential.
• 40%+ HP gain with P-1SC-1 on 7 psi, high quality pump gas
• Up to 50% HP gain with tuner kit, custom tuning
• Higher gains possible with modified engines
• Allows upgrade up to F-1X and F-2 without bracket system modifications
• OEM quality bolt-on design and finish
• First C7 supercharger system produced by a supercharger manufacturer
• Two air inlet options–OEM interface inlet or race air inlet
• Three supercharger and bracket finish options–Polished, Satin, or Black
• Largest intercooler options for the C7, with Vertical or Horizontal mounting
• Fastest installation out of our entire product offering
• Handheld Tuner available
• Retains the factory brake cooling ducts
• No relocation of ABS, ABS lines or any factory parts
• Only three silicone hoses and one metal tube in the entire ic system
• Large 24″ x 9″ x 4.5″ core size for both intercooler options
• High-flow, factory drop-in replacement air filter for standard inlet option
• Factory balancer does not have to be removed (keyed from the factory)
• No trimming or cutting of the fascia, bumper, or radiator/fan shroud
• Systems available for both manual and automatic transmissions
THE PROCHARGER I-1®
The ProCharger i-1 programmable supercharger produces not only the largest power gains, but also the ultimate performance curve. With an intelligent control system and an optional touch screen display, drivers can switch between 3 factory supplied performance modes, as well as a custom mode. Personalized display screens and data logging are also available.
FIND A DEALER NEAR YOU
Looking to make a purchase or a shop to install? We have a large group of dealers ready to serve you with your ProCharger needs. Click below to find a dealer near you!
BUILD & PRICE
Kits starting at $6,899. Pricing on these units vary by configuration. Configure your purchase now.
New pricing becomes effective 4/28/23. Order now!
Click to call our sales staff or email us if you need any help. We will be happy to assist you with any questions you may have.
Mon – Fri 8am – 5:30pm CST
Phone – (913) 338-2886
Sales Email – [email protected]
Our catalogs feature much of this detail. You can either download a copy or have one mailed to you free of charge.
Tuner kits and Race kits for this vehicle are NOT legal for street use in California. These products are intended for racing or off road applications only. California approved products for street legal use (complete systems) will have an associated CARB EO# for compliance. For a full list of California and 50 state street legal systems, click below.
ProCharger offers Executive Orders for Emissions Compliance (EO) from California Air Resources Board (CARB) for many of our most popular car, truck and SUV applications. If you live in California, we can only sell you products with EO certification. Check out our full list of EO offerings.