Building on more than 20 years of forced induction engineering and innovation, ProCharger is the first centrifugal supercharger manufacturer to design and release a supercharger system for 2017-15 Mustang GT’s. With an original billet aluminum bracket design and compact belt-drive system, ProCharger P-1SC-1 systems and tuner kits, with highly effective air-to-air intercooling, continue to lead the industry in OEM-style fit and finish, ease of installation, and reliable performance.
ProCharger Systems are supplied with proven tuning calibrations and a handheld programmer set for a 65-70%+ HP (Stage II Intercooled System, 10 psi) or 55-60%+ HP (HO Intercooled System, 8 psi) power gain over stock, running pump gas. Featuring the most advanced and durable superchargers, with the industry’s coolest charge air temperatures, much higher power levels are possible with higher boost and custom tuning.
Installation of this system is the easiest of any Mustang supercharger system to date–a customer can install this system in his/her garage with common hand tools in a day. For the collector/lease-owner in mind, the HO system is 100% reversible, with no trimming or cutting to any factory OEM plastics or hardware. As if that wasn’t enough, you also have your choice of multiple supercharger and bracket finishes: satin, polished, or our new black finish.
Now 50 State Legal! – Our HO and Stage II Systems are legal for street use in all 50 states. See more info at very bottom.
| HO Intercooled System with Factory Airbox and P-1SC-1
|HO Intercooled Tuner Kit with Factory Airbox and P-1SC-1
|HO Intercooled System with P-1SC-1
|HO Intercooled Tuner Kit with P-1SC-1
|Stage II Intercooled System with Factory Airbox and P-1SC-1
|Stage II Intercooled Tuner Kit with Factory Airbox and P-1SC-1
|Stage II Intercooled System with P-1SC-1
|Stage II Intercooled Tuner Kit with P-1SC-1
Note: HO and Stage II Tuner Kits (with Factory Airbox) use a 6 rib shared belt drive.
Tuner Kits: These kits make sense for someone wanting to perform custom tuning of the car and push the envelope in performance. Will most likely be experimenting with alternative fuels such as 93 octane, race fuel, E85 fuel, and methanol supplemental fuel. In addition, possibly changing engine components like heads, headers, exhaust, and cams for the engine. No tuning or fuel components provided.
Want to learn about HO vs. Stage II, Tuner Kits vs. Systems, Intercooling tech and much more? Click the button below to visit the ProCharger 101 page.
Check out Engine Power episode above where they installed a Stage II system on a 2015 Mustang
- 55-60% gain with P-1SC-1 complete system on 8 psi, quality pump gas
- Up to 70%+ gain with P-1SC-1 tuner kit and custom tuning
- Even higher gains possible with modified motors
- OEM quality bolt-on design and finish
- Belts can be changed without removing supercharger
- Pulleys can be changed without removing supercharger
- No cutting of radiator hoses, or trimming of factory coolant fan
- 100% reversible
- Retains the factory brake cooling ducts
- Self contained oiling head unit, with CNC billet gear case and impeller
- Same as HO system plus additions below:
- 8-rib dedicated belt drive system
- Larger 1,103 cubic inch intercooler rated to 1,200hp
- 300+ HP gain with P-1SC-1 complete system on 10 psi, quality pump gas
- 100% reversible, no permanent modifications, no drilling or modifying
- Patented 8″ supercharger crank pulley that fastens to the factory balancer
- Belts and pulleys can be changed without removing the supercharger
- Upgradable to “Red” Race bypass valve (Stage II only)
- Head unit options from P-1X to F-1R (600 HP to 1,225+ HP)
- Polished, Black or Satin Supercharger finish
- Polished, Black or Satin Bracket finish
- Black intercooler finish
- Helical Gear set for Noise Reduction (P & D serise only)
- nGauge Programmer (Replaces handheld unit included in systems)
- 95lb injectors (Stage II only)
The ProCharger P-1X and D-1X head units feature the robust, self-contained gearcase that is standard on most ProCharger models, but with a new aerodynamic compressor design that creates cooler charge air temperatures and more horsepower at the same boost level than our industry-standard P-1SC-1 and D-1SC. This higher efficiency design was engineered to be a bolt-in replacement for P-1SC-1 and D-1SC equipped systems and has even greater max-power potential.
Looking to make a purchase or a shop to install? We have a large group of dealers ready to serve you with your ProCharger needs. Click below to find a dealer near you!
Kits starting at $7,148. Pricing on these units vary by configuration. Configure your purchase now.
PLEASE NOTE: Pricing on this website reflects the June 30, 2022 Application Price Guide. No surcharges are currently in effect.
Click to call our sales staff or email us if you need any help. We will be happy to assist you with any questions you may have.
Mon – Fri 8am – 5:30pm CST
Phone – (913) 338-2886
Sales Email – [email protected]
Our catalogs feature much of this detail. You can either download a copy or have one mailed to you free of charge.
Tuner kits for this vehicle are NOT legal for street use in California. These products are intended for racing or off road applications only. California approved products for street legal use (complete systems) will have an associated CARB EO# for compliance. For a full list of California and 50 state street legal systems, click below.