7.4L MPI (310/340 HP)
Bolt-on 160-220 HP Increase to your 7.4L MPI
The low compression of the 7.4 MPI makes it an excellent candidate for modern supercharging technology, producing large percentage power gains with relatively low boost levels. Installs quickly with no internal engine modifications with undisputed maximum power gains.
- Features M-1 ProCharger and AW-324 Intercooler standard
- Increases crankshaft power from 340 hp to 500 hp (5 psi) or 560 hp (7 psi**)
- 100% complete, includes high-performance fuel pump and complete fuel system
- 560 hp package (7 psi) requires installation of larger fuel injectors and fuel pump upgrade
- Eligible for a 3-year supercharger warranty
|1998-2001||7.4 MPI Intercooled||50%+||5-7 PSI*||1MD181-NN**|
* 7 psi requires purchase of fuel enrichment circuit (sold separately)
**For part numbers, replace “NN” with the motor model year
- Self-contained M-1SC available as an upgrade
- Marine Blue Finish M-1, M-1SC ProCharger (satin std.)
- Polished or Black Finish M-1, M-1SC ProCharger (satin std.)
- Marine Blue Finish Bracket & Tensioner (satin std.)
- Polished or Black Finish Bracket & Tensioner (satin std.)
- Polished Finish AW-324 Intercooler & Tubing** (black std.)
- Marine Blue Finish AW-324 Intercooler (black std.)
WE COULDN'T HAVE SAID IT BETTER
“In addition to raising speeds across the board, the ProCharger gave our test boat [Rinker 243 Siesta v-bottom deck boat a quicker hole shot. The souped-up engine [stock 7.4 MPI with 5 psi Intercooled M-1 ProCharger] pushed to us 36 mph in 7.38 seconds, whereas the stock package took 10.28 seconds.”
New to procharger?
ProCharger superchargers are absolutely the most powerful and reliable supercharger systems available. These intercooled supercharger systems will deliver the largest increase in horsepower and torque available from any supercharger system. Thanks to the extremely low charge air temperatures provided by superior technology, ProCharger superchargers also provide much better engine longevity by protecting your motor from detonation. These systems are designed with a fundamental understanding of the physics behind supercharging, and are engineered to the highest quality standards and 100% made in the USA. Click to learn more about ProCharger superchargers!
BOOST YOUR TOW RIG
Whether towing your boat to the favorite watering spot or towing a trailer to some national park destination, ProCharger has you covered when it comes to adding a lot more ponies under the hood to your truck/suv (and car too)!
FIND A DEALER NEAR YOU
Looking to make a purchase or a shop to install? We have a large group of dealers ready to serve you with your ProCharger needs. Click below to find a dealer near you!
BUILD & PRICE
Kits starting at $7,998. Pricing on these units vary by configuration. Configure your purchase now.
New pricing becomes effective 4/28/23. Order now!
SPEAK TO AN EXPERT
Click to contact our sales staff or email us if you need any help. We will be happy to assist you with any questions you may have.
Mon – Fri 8am – 5:30pm CST
Phone – (913) 338-2886
Sales Email – [email protected]
ProCharger offers Executive Orders for Emissions Compliance (EO) from California Air Resources Board (CARB) for many of our most popular car, truck and SUV applications. If you live in California, we can only sell you products with EO certification. Check out our full list of EO offerings.