ProCharger technology delivers industry-leading 40-45%+ power gains for Toyota owners, as well the quickest and easiest installation. With highly effective air-to-air intercooling and the efficient D-1SC ProCharger, together with optimal mounting locations for both supercharger and intercooler to avoid heat soak, ProCharger Systems and Kits are designed to give you that much needed boost in performance. The High Output (HO) Intercooled System is designed with durability in mind and provides 8 psi of engine friendly boost, for years of trouble-free use. The dedicated belt drive provides maximum power transfer from the engine to the supercharger, giving you increased efficiency and durability.
|High Output Intercooled System with D-1SC
|| 3 core
|High Output Intercooled Tuner Kit with D-1SC
Tuner Kit: This kit makes sense for someone wanting to perform custom tuning of the vehicle and push the envelope in performance. Will most likely be experimenting with alternative fuels and changing engine components like heads, headers, exhaust, and cams for the engine.
Want to learn about HO vs. Stage II, Tuner Kits vs. Systems, Intercooling tech and much more? Click the button below to visit the ProCharger 101 page.
Toyota’s original SUV remains strong, with owners rabid for customization techniques, and that includes bolting on a ProCharger supercharger.
|“Pretty sweet driving it for the first time. Before this thing would downshift to third to get going, now just one downshift and she’s moving. Loving it. Really likes 4th gear pulls. Even better in town. Barely have to push the throttle! Pulling the trailer compared to before – she’s no Powerstroke but 100% better. Now it will pull the trailer in overdrive. Out wheeling my first weekend it was great. Just out crawling it runs smooth like before, but a few times when I had to hammer down to get up some hills – it was no problem. The best part though is I can get sideways and have fun in the dirt now. I could never do that before” – Matt H
- Produces the coolest charge air temps and largest power gains
- Provides boost/power on demand, which is great for on-road and off-road performance
- Easiest installation, only requiring common hand tools
- Utilizes factory airbox and filter – Making fitment to a snorkel a breeze
- The air-to-air Intercooling provides consistent, reliable power, even in extreme conditions
- Optional intercooler available for winch and aftermarket bumper installations
- Optimized supercharger and intercooler location minimizes heat transfer
- Retains the factory intake manifold
- Omits tuning and fuel system components
- Otherwise identical to HO Intercooled System
- Polished, or black supercharger and bracket finish
- Helical gearset for noise reduction
- Intercooler option for aftermarket bumper and/or winch setup
- ProCharger engine cover
- Black intercooler finish (raw finish standard)
Looking to make a purchase or a shop to install? We have a large group of dealers ready to serve you with your ProCharger needs. Click below to find a dealer near you!
Kits starting at $6,098. Pricing on these units vary by configuration. Configure your purchase now.
PLEASE NOTE: Pricing on this website reflects the June 30, 2022 Application Price Guide. No surcharges are currently in effect.
Click to call our sales staff or email us if you need any help. We will be happy to assist you with any questions you may have.
Mon – Fri 8am – 5:30pm CST
Phone – (913) 338-2886
Sales Email – [email protected]
Our catalogs feature much of this detail. You can either download a copy or have one mailed to you free of charge.
California approved products for street legal use (complete systems) will have an associated CARB EO# for compliance. For a full list of California and 50 state street legal systems, click below.