2012-11 Polaris RZR XP 900
|High Output Intercooled System with A-1R||6 psi||45-50%||RZR|
|High Output Intercooled Tuner Kit with A-1R||specify||specify||RZR|
Polaris + ProCharger = The Power of Two Industry Leaders
An Intercooled ProCharger system delivers industry leading performance, durability and ease of installation for your Polaris RZR XP. Running just 6 psi of intercooled boost, with the coolest charge temperatures available, ProCharger produces a 45-50% increase in power resulting in a 1 second improvement in 0-40 and 3.5 second improvement in 20-70 mph performance. Unlike other forced induction offerings, this is a true bolt on, designed to run pump gas with stock compression and no engine modifications.
The ProCharger system is easily installed in 4-6 hours with simple hand tools, and features a neat, clean installation and OEM appearance. Instant power is produced, with no turbo lag and no exhaust heat transfer. This design works well with other bolt-ons such as exhaust, and ProCharger’s patented self-contained oiling means no risk of engine oil contamination. Cooler charge air temperatures produce not only more power and better engine longevity, but also consistent, repeatable performance–even under extremely demanding conditions. This innovative new supercharger system is now available from ProCharger, the world’s leading aftermarket forced induction company.
2012-11 RZR XP 900 and 2012 XP 4 900
- 45-50% increase in power
- 1 second improvement in 0-40
- 3.5 second improvement in 20-70 mph
- The ProCharger A-1 is the world’s most compact, self-contained gear driven supercharger
- A highly-effective air-to-air intercooler is integrated into the system design
- Cooler air = best-in-class power and engine longevity
- Supercharger systems also provide outstanding “altitude compensation”
- Designed, manufactured and serviced in the USA