ProCharger is excited to announce the release of its new ProCharger RaceDriveTM design.
This is an exclusive integrated gear drive that is combined with our recently redesigned lineup of F3 superchargers. Currently it will be offered in three different configurations: the F3A-121RD, F3R-130RD and the F3R-136RD. The ProCharger RaceDrive is a compact drive unit that centrally mounts the ProCharger closer to the engine and higher up for easier installation.
Specifications and Features:
· From the face of the engine damper to air inlet of the blower is a little over 14”
· From crankshaft centerline to blower inlet shaft centerline is 7.5”
· Overall height from crankshaft centerline to the top of the gear case is 13.5”
· A rugged rubber coupler design that mates the gear drive to the engine.
· With three separate accessory drive shafts, the ability to drive multiple accessories such as: fuel pump, vacuum pump, oil pump, etc.
One of the key features is the ability to change the gear sets or blower speed by simply removing the front cover, and replacing the 10 spline quick change gear sets with well over 40 different ratios to choose from. The gear case is isolated from the supercharger transmission and holds 4 oz of ProCharger oil.